ABOUT JILLIAN FREELAND
Before I was running to represent Colorado’s 5th Congressional District, I spent time as a mom, an entrepreneur, and a board member for various local district organizations and programs. I’m fighting for the future I want for my kids and for my fellow citizens. Read more about my experience below, and feel free to reach out to me and my campaign at the bottom of the page for more information on how I plan to represent you!
QUALIFIED & EXPERIENCED
- Retired Midwife and Small Business Owner
- Bachelor’s of Science in Sociology, minor in Psychology
- Extensive Service Industry Experience
- Coupon clipping, solar-powered millennial mom of two gorgeous daughters
ENGAGED & INVOLVED IN DISTRICT 5
- El Paso County Board of Adjustment
- El Paso County Community Corrections Board
- Vice President, Cuchares Ranch HOA Board
- Chair, El Paso County Democrats County Commissioner District 4
- Community Grassroots Organizer & Activist
COLORADO POLITICS MATTER!
Spending time talking to community members is my number one priority – the 2020 election is one step on a long journey to building a #FreeLandForAll!
I will be visiting all areas of District 5 throughout the campaign to ensure everyone’s voice is heard. Plus, once elected, I will host town halls every year I am in office to hear directly from you about the issues that are effecting you the most.
Our current representation refuses to speak to the constituents of District 5, and prefers to let money talk. Let’s bring back Democracy and empower the voters, not the special interests!