ABOUT JILLIAN FREELAND
Before running to represent Colorado’s 5th Congressional District, I spent time as a mom, an entrepreneur, and a board member for various local district organizations and programs. I’m fighting for the future I want for my kids and my fellow humans. Read more about my experience below, and feel free to reach out to my campaign any time!
ENGAGED & INVOLVED IN DISTRICT 5
- El Paso County Board of Adjustment
- El Paso County Community Corrections Board
- President, Cuchares Ranch HOA Board
- Chair, El Paso County Democrats County Commissioner District 4
- Community Grassroots Organizer & Activist
QUALIFIED & EXPERIENCED
- Private Practice Midwife and Small Business Owner
- Bachelor’s of Science in Sociology, minor in Psychology
- Extensive Service Industry Experience
- Coupon clipping, solar-powered millennial mom of two amazing daughters
I’M FIGHTING FOR YOU!
Spending time talking to community members is my number one priority – the 2020 election is one step on a long journey to building a #FreeLandForAll!
In light of the COVID pandemic, I am not holding in-person events. I am always available by phone or email and would love to have a virtual coffee; simply email TeamCo5@JillianFreeland.com to schedule a day and time!